BPO (Broker Price Opinion)
We offer Broker Price Opinions of value for residential and commercial properties for lenders, financial institutions, investors, and home owners. We price it to sell in todayís market. We do a full analysis of the property and price recommendations based on factual market data for accurate on target pricing. We set ourselves apart from our competition by using a proprietary database analysis that queries multiple data sources from Zillow, Trulia, Realist, County Assessorsí records, and the local MLS systems. We donít just click the CMA button in the MLS.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Us:
Leverage Our Strong Broker Network
Leveraging our experience in marketing properties nationwide, we have built a network of agents, hand-picked because of their track record, to provide broker price opinions that are professional, timely and accurate.
Whether you need your price opinion in 10 days or 10 hours, we are able to accommodate your needs. You can be assured you will receive an electronic or fax copy in 24hrs to 5 working days based on your needs; a hard copy in your hands in 5 to 7 working days under normal circumstances.
When your order comes to us, we are staffed to get it in the hands of a qualified agent immediately. Our courteous staff is here to serve you. There is no request too large or small to be handled by our employees.
Commitment to Quality
Each and every broker price opinion received through the BPO network is verified to insure compliance. The information on comparable listings and sales are further scrutinized to assure the accuracy of the information so you can make the proper decision regarding the property. In fact, every aspect of the broker price opinion is reviewed by and audited by a second qualified broker.
Our Services include:
- Standardized reports
- Condition of the property at time of analysis.
- Comparable sales and listings including days on market and proximity to property.
- Pictures if requested
- Forecast of property values in the area.
- Explanation of any environmental, structural, mechanical or cosmetic problems that may affect the value of the property.
Please remember, we can be flexible to accommodate your needs! Please contact us at 928-237-4449.
REO Asset Management
REO Residential Property Services
- Initial inspection of property (within 24 hours).
- Cash for keys
- Securing and re-keying of properties.
- Obtain detailed Broker's Price Opinion with pictures.
- Site inspections
- Obtain itemized bid repairs from contractors.
- Reviewing liens, assessments, and code violations
- Handle the process of activating and paying all utilities; then submitting reimbursement documentation.
- Trash Outs
- Lawn Care and Snow Removal
- Sales Clean
- Additional Services on an as needed basis
- Computerized tracking system.
- Written review of all offers & submissions.
- Eviction assistance.
- Marketing reports (monthly or as arranged).
- Ongoing monitoring & supervision of all aspects of the REO process.